Next film: Youth
Showing at: 6.15pm
Date: 8th February
Cinema: Clapham Picturehouse
Here's the film for Monday.
Meet: In the foyer at the cinema and then we'll move on to the Stonhouse pub.
I would also like to welcome all new members to the group - apologies for not emailing you individually. Here's how it works:
- We meet every second Monday after the film at either the Clapham Picturehouse or Brixton Ritzy (depending on which has better films/film times)
- We aim for 6.30-7pm screenings (to ensure discussions don't start too late) although occasionally we have to go for earlier screenings
- We meet after the film has finished in the lobby area (or at the upstairs bar if we're at the Ritzy). A few times it's been very busy so we move onto the Stonhouse pub nearby so can I recommend that we all meet up first before buying drinks at the cinema, just in case we need to move on to find more space.
- There's no membership fee or anything (it's a 'come along whenever you're free and fancy the film' kind of thing) and we all buy our own separate tickets (sometimes worth buying in advance if films are very popular).
- Just want to stress that it's very casual and no prior film knowledge required, just some enthusiasm for watching films. It also doesn't matter if you miss any weeks so don't feel put off if you do.
- Do get in touch if you have any questions.
Youth - 8th Feb
Room - 25th Jan
Joy - 11th Jan